If you see yourself wanting to be among the best in the Software Industry and are interested in creating history by being part of an emerging IT Solutions Company, please do send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: PHP Developer
- Bachelors Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects
- Certification in PHP web development, graphics and software programming
- More specific Diploma, degree or certificate in web development, multimedia design, web design and web content management. Skills required:
- A website developer with experience in PHP Development.
- Customization of themes, installing plugins, modules, and components based on requirements.
- Scripting dynamic pages using PHP,AJAX
- Hands on experience of AJAX and OS commerce and tools like Open Cart, Magneto / Joomla / Drupal / Word press / Zend / Codeigniter / jquery etc. will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of WEB 2.0 and Web services would be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
- To develop high-end web applications in PHP, MY SQL and AJAX.
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Primary duties include, design and development of projects.
- Define and estimate technical solutions, document technical approach options and recommendations.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other Decision Support team members
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Maintain interface usability standards
- Maintain plug-in detection standards based on minimum requirements data.
Education: MBA / PGDBM / Equivalent
Location: Mumbai - Department: Marketing
An experienced content writer is required for ongoing works.